AmigaActive (1616/2143)

From:Conor Kerr
Date:24 May 2000 at 20:51:51
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hi,

> Also I say don't host it UK or anywere in Euro. It will get closed every
> got all silly about thing to do with Demon. Best place good old USA.

I wouldn't be hosting a site that actually said something like "Alive is bad
don't buy from them" but would let people review the company themselves.

Amazon.co.uk doesn't get sued for letting its customers review the books, I
would think that the same would apply for reviewing Alive's and other
companies' service? Does anyone here know for sure one way or the other?

My site is in the US anyway. :)

All the best...

Conor

Missing old school friends? Find them here: